Elite And Efficient Air Conditioner Options For Your LA Home Or Business
A reliable air conditioner is the foundation of home comfort. It keeps you cool, your air fresh and your energy bills down. We take the comfort and peace of mind of our customers seriously. That’s why we only work with the industry’s most efficient and dependable products: Carrier AC Units.
If your whole home air conditioning system needs to be replaced, we can discuss a custom solution that will meet your energy efficiency goals and stay within your budget. Maybe you just added an extension onto your property that you need to keep cool. Ductless mini-splits can cool an entire home, but through their innovative design, they require no ductwork. This creates significant savings on labor costs, making them ideal for add-ons and renovations. Ductless systems, by design, will also save on energy costs by avoiding air leaks that naturally occur within the ductwork.
What To Consider When Buying A New Air Conditioning Unit
Regardless of your budget, a new air conditioner is an important purchase. We ensure that all of our customers feel confident about the system that they select for their home, office, workshop, etc.
In your consultation, our HVAC expert will cover each of these key points that customers need to consider before making an HVAC purchase:
- Sizing– Properly sizing your system ensures that you get the most out of your investment. Systems that are too small will run endlessly (cycling) to keep up with the demand of keeping your home cool and comfortable. Larger systems will short cycle. Meaning they will overproduce fresh air, creating an inconsistent airflow that will leave pockets of hot air in certain areas of your home or office.
- Energy Output– Whether you have energy goals for environmental reasons, financial reasons, or both, it’s important to clearly understand how your new system will perform. Our technicians will work with you to project your monthly HVAC energy spend to keep your energy consumption to a minimum.
- Property Layout– Too many AC installers place their personal ROI over getting a job done right. It’s not always enough to select the right system if a property doesn’t have the correct framework to support its optimal airflow. Sending air through a messy maze of hastily installed ductwork will only ensure your system has to run twice as hard, or that certain rooms will never feel as cool as others.
- Existing HVAC Setup– Many LA air conditioning companies make the mistake of selling an installation project without considering the existing system in place. Of course, not every LA HVAC company has been in business since 1945 and has the confidence to work with unique and legacy HVAC systems. Our team has the experience and up-to-date training and certifications to install new systems within complex frameworks while staying within your budget and timeline.
- Budget– We’ll talk over your options and forecast how each viable system would perform in your property. Often times our customers will notice that the higher efficiency option will make up the difference in upfront cost over the course of a few years, or less.
Financing Your New Air Conditioner
If you aren’t sure which system would work best in your home, high-rise or commercial building, just call us, 24/7, at (310) 896-4911. Our technicians are always available to discuss the ins and outs of our Carrier AC options. We recommend that you schedule a quick consultation for one of our technicians to inspect the space to make the most informed recommendations possible.
Please fill out the form below to request an estimate or schedule service.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields