Whole Home Air Purifiers in Los Angeles

Today, most of us spend most our time indoors. And since indoor air is five times dirtier than outdoor air, it’s more important than ever to consider the quality of the air inside your home. We recommend the high-quality air purifiers from Carrier, which can significantly improve your health and comfort. With less pollutants in your home, you can prevent the spread of illness, get better quality sleep, improve your focus, and our favorite benefit: reduce dust and dirt in your home (that means less cleaning!).

Visually you can see, in a beam of sunlight, what represents only a fraction of the millions of airborne contaminants present in your home’s environment. Most standard air filters only trap approximately 7% of these pollutants and leave the remaining 93% floating around in the air you breathe. 

You spend hours in your home. Make sure it’s fresh and clean! Call us today at (310) 896-4911 to speak with a Brody Pennell indoor air quality expert that will help you select the perfect air purifier to clean the air in your home.